Friday, September 30, 2005

Thank You Pat

I'd like to publicly thank Pat Lynch of Birmingham Budweiser for calling me and agreeing to talk about these issues.

We'll be meeting in a week or so.  I look forward to talking to him and the other Alabama beer wholesalers and finding a way for us all to address these issues in a way that benefits everyone.

The craft beer revolution is here.  It is the future of beer.  Anheuser-Busch has already started taking part in that revolution with new craft beer releases happening this year and I know there will be more in the future.

I have a good feeling about where things are now headed.  Everyone watch this space for new developments in the very near future.

Free Beer.

posted by Danner at 1:07 PM     permanent link     


0 Comments:
Post a Comment   << Blog Home